Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Main Iphone



Finally the fifth times the charm. I finally got it right after a week or more of struggles.. I added a racing stripe to the Mercedes McLaren, and created a background for it. I worked harder than I ever had on this. Did I stop being lazy and start caring? Hmmm.......probably not, it's just that I got so much better at this. I wish this was an actual skin so I could use it on my Iphone. I could make more of these and sell them (if they were actual skins). I would make it into a show called pimp my Iphone.......did anyone laugh?

2 comments:

  1. The theme's pretty cool.
    The only thing that bothers be is that the manipulation of adding the car to the foreground of the images of the house don't look too real. They look just pasted on, don't blended in with the rest of the image. What you could do is spend more time and play with the tools to achieve the realistic effect.
    Another thing is how the images were applied onto the iPod. There's not really much of a "together" feeling with the skin. Like stated above, it looks as if someone just pasted images and re-sized and cropped them so it fits in the area. I believe you should've spent more with it, trying to achieve the effect.
    But other than that, it is quite wonderful!

    Also, I sure as hell didn't laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that long comment. R u sure you didn't laugh?

    ReplyDelete